Re: Tranny question

To: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Tranny question
From: gbaker@customcpu.com (Baker, G.)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 13:11:23 -0900
Lawrie,
  First off you win the prize for the distance tube being cast onto the shifting
fork and such one-piece on the early trany.  Thanks.
  Second, I didn't know how to tell when to use brass or steel baulk rings
but...
it seems to me you could use steel rings on an early gear but not the reverse.
It would be nice to be able to use the steel rings when rebuilding for endurance
purposes.
Living and Learning,
Gregg Baker