Re: Climb to the Eagle-Reply

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Climb to the Eagle-Reply
From: Eric Erickson <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 23:57:43 +0000
Scotty wrote:

> >For those South Australian's out there, this Friday is the 14th
> >annual "Climb to the Eagle" rally (and Southern GP)...

> **Eric, if only I could have convinced the boss to let me have the day
> off, I would have been there in the LE, however that was not meant to
> be. I'm planning to get to the Eagle to see the 'mob' arrive. I'll be
> looking out for you !

Scotty, I did the *smart* thing.  As soon as I found out about the rally
I let my boss know.  He is still grinning from ear to ear about his
latest purchase... his very own sports car, a 308 Ferrari.  He used to
always comment on how "cool" my little sports car was, so he outdid it
by $100,000 or so.

I just knew he couldn't resist taking it on the "Climb" to show it off
(and couldn't refuse letting me go because I let him know about it)!!

Smart thinking!!!

You can't miss his black 308 as it has the associated company name on
the number plates... AGILE
(and the URL under it... http://www.agile.com.au )

> See you Friday, all things being equal.

Hopefully so...

Didn't I see you at MG (EMGEE) Cars in Torrens Road when I was buying
the Primrose beast?

Eric
'68 MGB MkII