Re: Adventures in tipping (A little LBC content added)

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Adventures in tipping (A little LBC content added)
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 20:54:45 -0600 (CST)
You wrote:

>David,
>
>       I'm sure that others on the list would share my curiosity.
Just in case
>I happen to find myself in need of a tow while in your neck of the
woods --
>what's the name of your outfit?  What areas do you cover?
>
>Bud Krueger

Gemma's Towing Service Inc. 516-481-5207 serving the Greater Nassau
County area of Long Island. 24 hrs / 7 days, w/ currently 8 pieces of
equipment. "In a Dilemma....Call Gemma" although I liked their old
slogan better, "We won't charge you an arm and a leg....we just want
your tows" :-). Thanks for asking Bud.

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch