Re: oil pan plan wanted

To: "Rick Morrison" <gofastmg@juno.com>, <larry.g.unger@lmco.com>
Subject: Re: oil pan plan wanted
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:32:48 -0800
Another option is to insert fuel cell foam bricks into the tank.

not quite as good as a really good baffle, but a lot better than
a normal tank.

I have such a tank in a spridget. The top was taken off the tank,
the foam was dropped in, the top was bolted back on.

I'm pretty sure than any race fabricator could do a good baffle
for you. It ain't rocket science.

Mike