Re: Part numbers and pricing

To: MG List <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Part numbers and pricing
From: "Michael P. Ohleger" <mikeoh@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 10:26:40 -0500

Barney makes a good point.  I'm aware of a service that has cross-matched
thousands of parts for classic and vintage American cars.  Why can't this be
done for LBCs?  I seem to recall in the early days of this list that someone
was attempting this reference work.  That would be a great achievement for
anyone, but more in the line of one of the many clubs we have in the US.  I
wouldn't think that the MGOC would do something like this because of their
extensive parts inventory, but what about the MGCC or Triumph Club.  It would
be a boon to parts suplliers and certainly a benefit to us LBC owners.