Re: Part numbers and pricing

To: "Barney Gaylord" <barneymg@ntsource.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Part numbers and pricing
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 07:39:43 -0500
On 11/24/00 12:48 PM so and so (Barney Gaylord) said. (And I quote:)

>At 12:10 AM 11/24/98 EST, H4aardvrk@aol.com wrote:
>>     Call me a sick pup.but, I would be very interested to know what
>manner of diesel is fitted into an MG-B 1800 block....
>
>Okay, fess up.  Who on this list was it that first mentioned the diesel
>irrigation pump?
>
>Barney Gaylord
Hey Barney, You checking your 'puter for the Y2K bug? If so you should
set the date to 12/31 and you won't have to wait 5 weeks to find out your
BIOS is bad ;-)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

PS just had a complete inventory of all of our systems done and 50% of
the PC's failed the BIOS checks. Of course 1/2 of that 50% were 486's and
lower. But still some Pentiums failed.
None of the Macs or UNIX boxes failed.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?