Re: Part numbers and pricing

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Part numbers and pricing
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 13:24:50
At 07:39 AM 11/26/98 -0500, Larry Macy wrote:
>On 11/24/00 12:48 PM so and so (Barney Gaylord) said.
>Hey Barney, You checking your 'puter for the Y2K bug? If so you should set
the date to 12/31 and you won't have to wait 5 weeks to find out your BIOS
is bad ....

I'll survive.  I was just doing a little Y2K debugging for a client of
mine, and in the process was trying out all the new date functions, and
that message got out while the date was set ahead two years.  At least if
something goes awry here it won't affect anyone else.

Cheers,
Barney