Re: I'm back, oh the stories!

To: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: I'm back, oh the stories!
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 09:48:05 -0800
Larry Macy wrote:

> On 11/28/98 1:33 PM so and so (Rick Brown) said. (And I quote:)
>
> >Larry
> >
> >I didnt know you could wax rust and make it shine!
> >
> >:)
> >
> >Rick
> There is in fact little to no Rust on my Midget, Yea the paint was pretty
> oxidized, but after a day with Mequires (sp) It looks pretty good. The
> fact that there is so little rust on this car never ceases to amaze me.
> It has never been garaged, and was parked w/o a cover for most of 6
> years. In fact most of the Midgets I see are surprisingly devoid of rust.
>
> Larry Macy
> 78 Midget
> PS to Rick: Smart Ass
>
> Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
> macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
> System Manager/Administrator
> Neuropsychiatry Section
> Department of Psychiatry
> University of Pennsylvania
> 3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
> Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
> In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
> gates?
I am amazed by that too. I have three here at the shop and one out in
the woods, and the only spot that i have any rust problems with, is the
base of the door post.The nice part of this is the replacement panel is
cheap, just takes some doing to install.

Mark Snowdon
69 Sprite (Austin)
71 Midget (Alfie)I used to watch alot of Coronation St.
73 Midget (Midge)
Ps: The 71 seems to have an odd blue green color to it, it seems to be
the original color, anyone know what the color is called?