Re: RE: What a beautiful weekend here in New Jersey

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: RE: What a beautiful weekend here in New Jersey
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:40:54 -0500
At 12:16 PM 11/30/1998 -0600, you wrote:
>Had the Midget out top-down on Saturday 11/28. Not bad for Minnesota. I
think I'll take it to work tomorrow.

>Phil Vanner
>Mk1 Midget

Hi,

I certainly second Rick.

Who would have believed top-down driving Nov 29th in NJ. Took a 50 mile
spin to some
tourist site way down in Southern NJ just to go driving - even my
wife thought it was great. Hair blowing...sun sort of shining, but still warm.

Sigh: Only problem was the BIG pool of oil I found under the car in the
driveway when
we returned. Fortunate it was my driveway!  Wish it would snow so I won't
feel bad
when it hits 65(F) again.

Bill

On
Dr. Bill Saidel
Assoc. Prof.                      Vocal phone   (609) 225-6336
Department of Biology             FAX  (609) 225-6312
Science Building                  email:  saidel@crab.rutgers.edu
315 Penn St.
Camden, NJ 08102 -1411
http://crab.rutgers.edu/~saidel/saidel.html

"Between the approximation of the idea and the precision
of reality, there is a small gap of the unimaginable."
Milan Kundera - "The Unbearable Lightness of Being"