Re: Trailer questions (not very MG)

To: Bill Eastman <william.eastman@medtronic.com>
Subject: Re: Trailer questions (not very MG)
From: Mark Endicott <endicott@nashville.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 12:32:28 -0600
Bill:

I just purchased a "Uniball" ball mount for my hitch.  It has a 3/4
post and is available with all three size balls.  I believe that it is
rated at 8500 lbs.  I bought mine at a Draw Tight dealer when I had
the hitch installed on my car.  Should be available elsewhere or good
old JC Whitney.

Mark
Nashville

  Said pickup has the standard step bumper/trailer hitch