MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness

To: "MGs digest" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, "n" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 08:51:23 -0700
My best solution for the B in the winter is too keep it in the garage;
IMHO that is where a 30 year old sports car (hoping to make 60 before it
becomes my son's car) belongs in bad weather.  If you want to get yours
wrapped around a pole or under an SUV with blood all over it then drive it
in bad weather.  Who cares how well it goes.  If you like your car have
some respect for it.

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com