Re: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness

To: doddk@mossmotors.com, keithw@sand.net
Subject: Re: MG's and Bad weather Was: SUV's & Crash Worthyness
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 02:52:54 EST
In a message dated 12/3/98 5:39:47 PM Mountain Standard Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

<<      I respect my MGs'.  I respect them enough to drive them long
 distances, on poor roads, in poor weather.  They were built strong, and
 they were built to be used.  When my MGs' get damaged they get repaired,
 or replaced by one whose owner no longer cared.  I miss my first MGB, I
 miss my second MGB.  But I would miss more the time not spent driving
 them.

 Kelvin. >>
Kelvin,
BRAVO..I echo your sentiments 100%!!!