Re: Moss distributors send email address

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Moss distributors send email address
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 1998 15:01:43 -0500
On 12/6/98 1:42 PM so and so (David Councill) said. (And I quote:)

>I would think that a list of these distributers would be good for the list
>periodically.

Several months ago, prior to the occupation survey, I asked for
lister-vendors to give me info. Ben Ruset (haven't heard from him for a
while) was going to put it all on a web page. Kinda got lost in the
background. Besides the Monster List, I was specifically looking for
listers that were also vendors. I think that some one should put this
together. and put it on a web site. I would try again but I am attempting
to get a massive database Y2K ready before 12/31/98 - ain't gonna make
it.

BTW Fiscal year 2000 starts on April Fools Day 1999 for lots o'
companies. We may get a glimmer of the real situation.

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?