Re: Moss distributors send email address

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>,
Subject: Re: Moss distributors send email address
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 21:08:47 -0700
Andrew,

Your page is a pretty definitive collection of parts suppliers. I've
visited it before and might have even bookmarked it on my work computer.

I'll just have to keep it in mind when I need used parts. I think I found
the mg classifieds through this page also but unfortunately, all the good
deals on Bs always seem to be at least a thousand miles away from here
(Montana).

David
71 BGT - much rust but runs great