Re: Moss distributors send email address

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Moss distributors send email address
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 14:53:59 -0700
I think I might have already done what you are looking for.  It is at:

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1036/

My pictures are broken for the moment, and I need to make some more
updates, but it is pretty correct.  If you have more info for me I would
love to add it!

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@iname.com