Re: 'Baz's Bonce Blower' @ 11%

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: 'Baz's Bonce Blower' @ 11%
From: eric@erickson.on.net
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 02:38:27 +0000
Mike Gigante wrote:

> It's funny, people get funny about beers, just like cars. Arguments about
> beers sound just like the old MG v Triumph or Midget vs B arguments!

.. be it ever so humble...

> However, I just can't stomach XXXX or Tooths or Reichs or Swan beer -
> they are just undrinkable pig swill and an embarrassment to Australian
> beer! :-)

You left out Southwark (I live in South Australia now)!

We have a multitude of "boutique" beers from the so-called micro-breweries that
are often "nice" with a certain food or for a one-off now and then, but for the
daily dose, yep, its gotta be VB.

Now, I *was* thinking along the lines of my *own* micro-brewery.  With SO many
MGs in South Australia/Australia.

I wonder how "MG Beer" would go??

"Sorry dear, just dashing down the pub for a quick MGB with the fellas"!

Eric
'68 MGB Mk II