Re: list of helpers for trip

To: "Skye Poier" <skye@ffwd.bc.ca>, "MG Nuts" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: list of helpers for trip
From: "Scott McKorkle" <bmc@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 10:06:29 -0800
Skye,

I think the phone number on the list is probably a bad idea in this world
we live in.  While not a perfect solution, I would recommend that you put
email addresses and towns of residence on the list and have the tripper
send email to the necessary people before disembarking on a voyage.  For
emergencies, you could have key volunteers in various parts of the
country/continent/world with their phone numbers published.  Those folks
could then maintain the phone numbers for the people in their area that
provide them.

Not perfect, but a start??

Scott