Re: list of helpers for trip

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: list of helpers for trip
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 20:14:26 -0600
If someone is actually compliling an MG list for this, I'd be more than
happy to be on it, with phone number. Not many pass by Ft. Knox, I'm sure,
but it's pretty outta the way for LBCers if you get stuck! I don't have a
shop, but I have some tools and know where the stores are and I know a guy
nearby who's been doing MGs for years and does have some great tools!
Oh...and always beer in the fridge if you can get past my dogs. ;)
I guess I'd be on the NAMBGR list, but that's only a yearly pub, isn't it?
Dan
73 B