Re: Wine

To: mikeg@vicnet.net.au, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wine
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 22:54:31 EST
In a message dated 12/09/98 5:50:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mikeg@vicnet.net.au writes:

<< Our club has used tutored winetastings as a fund-raiser (I was the 'tutor'
 on that occasion) and I have given a talk on wine, winemaking and tasting
 at a club meeting. As you might expect, there is a lot of interest!

Yes - wine and cars seem to be a natural combination, don't they?

Wish I could get to Oz, but it's a little out of the way from where I am.
Perhaps you will come to this continent at some point, and I'd be pleased to
treat you to a decent bottle.

Bill S.