Re: Wine

To: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Wine
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 08:30:23 -0800 (PST)
Dear Lane,

I have to agree with you about Sonoma vrs. Napa. Napa has become quite a
bit too snobby and built up for my tastes, whereas Sonoma retains a great
deal of its rustic character as when I lived in Berkeley in the 80s.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521