WINE

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: WINE
From: Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 10:07:19 +1000
Snip

>> Do you members in Oz do car events in wine country?

Are you kidding,  the local hillclimb that the MG car club uses (Rob Roy)
is in the middle of the Yarra Valley area.  The biggest Car Rally in
Australia (Bay to Birdwood) is held in the Adelaide Hills, Quite close to
the Barrossa Valley,  and I've seen many groups of classic cars pass me
while I have been wandering around the yarra valley where I live

You should Come on down and investigate, for yourself.  You will get a warm
welcome especially if you bring your car.

Neil