Re: Help List

To: Albert F Jones <fisher@hctc.net>
Subject: Re: Help List
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 12:20:33 -0500
Ms. Jones,

I sent you my information directly yesterday and didn't say that I would
be happy to have my phone listed here.  Anyone can get it through
information anyway.  Plus, I think if I were going on a trip, it would
be nice to print up a list of the folks on the way and keep it in the
glove box or boot just in case. I personally would be hesitant to call
someone for help if they didn't even want their number listed.  By the
way, my ICQ number is 2931344, name "CDavid"

Thanks for your efforts.

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
73 Midget
77 MGB