RE: Towbar for MGB

To: "'ccrobins'" <ccrobins@ktc.com>, "'Mike Lishego'" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Subject: RE: Towbar for MGB
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 07:01:01 -0500
Charley,

You may be one of the lucky few. Most of the time, you'll risk frying the
transmission or....the car will pop into gear and you WILL KNOW IT. It may
tear the rear end out.

Just my .02. I've been a passenger in a tow truck and the car in tow popped
from neutral into gear at 40 MPH. It was one helluva jerk on the tow truck
and it tore up the differential gears.

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget