Re: Towbar for MGB

To: mrazor@kih.net
Subject: Re: Towbar for MGB
From: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 10:02:59 -0600
All,

  This is the kind of respnse I got from over a dozen other MGers back
in August.  I'm making this one public so as to balance what appears on
the list.  Hope that's OK with all respondents.

  I don't mean to beat a dead horse.  However, I think newcomers need to
know that it's possible to tow their stick shift cars with the
driveshaft in place.

  CR