Re: Towbar for MGB

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Towbar for MGB
From: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:31:55 -0500
I disagree.  As I stated in a previous posting I have towed both my
MGA and TD many many miles with no problems are damage.  In fact it
was dry last night and I drove them, one at a time of course.  I too
subscribed to the theory of removing the drive shaft until I was in a
pinch and had no choice but after that long haul I checked out the car
and found not faults etc... and that was several years ago.
Sorry to butt in on what appears to be a private discussion.
THANKS!
MIKE R