RE: Broken Exhaust Manifolds on MGBs

To: "'Raja Saggi'" <rsaggi@fcw-inc.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Broken Exhaust Manifolds on MGBs
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:27:24 -0500
Raja,

sounds like you got ripped off! Did he give you your old manifold? If not,
he may have charged you for a new manifold and did nothing to the car. Also,
$400 seems like quite a large sum of money to replace the Exhaust manifold.
How much does this guy charge for labour per hour?! If he charged 100 per
hour, that means he would have spent 4 hours replacing an exhaust
manifold...I find this amount of time RATHER PADDED!!! Find a new mechanic!!

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget