Re: SU Carbs

To: "Chris Chandler" <spawn@net-link.net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 19:37:58 -0000
If you mean that the main throttle shaft that has the cable connected to it
and runs between the two carbs moves in a longditudinal direction (i.e. back
and fore between the two carbs), then I would consider this not abnormal
(Lawrie agree?).  If, however, you mean that the throttle shaft in each carb
moves in a radial direction then this indicates wear as Lawrie says.

PaulH.