RE: Positive earth Systems

To: <REwald9535@aol.com>, <lundgren@iname.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Positive earth Systems
From: "Dan Dwelley" <ddwelley@UU.NET>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 09:20:29 -0500
To all,

I want to thank all that have replied. I should mention that the car was
minus the battery when purchased and the DPO had removed a few items from
under the bonnet. I don't want to energise the system with a battery before
I know what I'm dealing with. The responses I've received thus far lead me
to believe that it's negative earth but a closer inspection of the wiring
will be first priority.

Thanks,

Dan Dwelley
77 Midget