Re: MGB - Funny Looks

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>,
Subject: Re: MGB - Funny Looks
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 11:40:57 -0500
On 12/30/98 12:07 PM so and so (Paul Hunt) said. (And I quote:)

>Nice enough (bit of blue sky, bit of sun, roads nearly dry) for a spin in
>the (top down) roadster today, making 11 out of the 12 months of 1998.  Only
>missed November.  Shame really, I'll have to start all over again next week.
>
>PaulH.

Gotcha there. I had a full 12 months of top down motoring here in Eastern
PA. Last Jan I even drove the Midget sans top after a 2 inch (5cm)
snowfall. Still had snow on the boot lid after I got to the swap meet.

Larry Macy
78 Midget (looking for another 12 straight months in 1999)

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?