MGB - Funny Looks

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: MGB - Funny Looks
From: "Larry MacDonald" <lmacdona@MNSi.Net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 19:24:27 -0500
Yesterday and today were such nice days, sun shining and temperature just
slightly above 0 centigrade.  I decided to warm up the B and took it for a
drive for a few miles along the shore of Lake Huron (Canadian side).  Aside
from being a bit breezy (the top was down of course), I thoroughy enjoyed
the late season ride.  I did not even mind the funny looks from both
pedestrians and other drivers as if to say why would someone be driving
"that" in this weather.  Considering I usually stop driving the vehicle in
October, I would say the season has definitely been extended this year.

Regards

Larry MacDonald