Re: MGB - Funny Looks

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: MGB - Funny Looks
From: "MSLishego" <mikesl@tartan.sapc.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 17:03:36 -0500
First big snow of the year here in Latrobe...

Mom needed hamburger buns, the snow was falling, and the MG was warm
from a recent "photo op"  (I'll let the list know when THESE pictures
are ready!)

So, the top came down and I took off for the local food mart.  If
nothing else, I gave everybody at the grocery store something to talk
about...When those scared folks in their SUV's just looked at the guy
covered in snow with the big grin, all I could do was laugh.

BTW, I swapped my worn thermostat with a good 195 degree one.  Now I
get almost instant, hot heat - enough to keep me warm....Of course,
that's only when the top is UP!

Mike "What do you mean it's snowing?" Lishego
1974 MGB
1986 Plymouth Turismo 2.2
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/3706