Re: Lowering.

To: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>, <WSpohn4@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Lowering.
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:59:37 -0800
But this is exactly what needs to happen, Paul! If the rubber can rotate
within the A-arm, the intended compliance of the rubber is lost, the rubber
can wear itself out and the bushing is not working as intended. Liquid soap
is the only lubricant that should be used on rubber suspension bushings, and
that's just to let them slide into place during assembly.

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center