Re: HNY

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>, <phax@eng.kns.com>,
Subject: Re: HNY
From: Larry Macy <macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 1999 09:34:21 -0500
On 12/31/98 10:20 AM so and so (Ajhsys@aol.com) said. (And I quote:)

>Here it is, the last day of the year.  I'm at work.  (Working hard as usual!)
>Just wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year, and offer my thanks for all the
>help and encouragement received in '98.
>
>It was a banner year for the Hefners.  We joined the SCCA, the AMGBA, and we
>bought a '77 MG Midget!  What could be better?!?  (Other than a big, heated
>garage!)  Now if I can get this Road Rallye program going in the Philly
>Region
>I'll be really happy.
>
>Please remember to designate a driver if you are partying tonight.  Keep your
>cars on the road!  After a Great '98, I wish you all the best for a Fine '99!
>
>Happy New Year,
>
>Allen Hefner
>'77 Midget
>'92 Mitsubiahi Expo LRV Sport
Allen,
The Philly MG club has 2 (count 'em) 2 MG vs. Tri&%$h rallys per year. In
the spring the MG club got 2nd & 3rd (me) In the fall, which I missed, we
got 3rd only we need more MGer's to show for the next Spring rally. If
you know of other Philly area rallyes let me know and I will tell the
Philly MG club (but not the TR club ;-0)

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

In a world without walls or fences, what use do we have for windows or
gates?