Re: Oils

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Oils
From: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Date: Fri, 01 Jan 1999 10:43:45 EST
Bill,
  Ah, that explains two things for me. Although I have spent countless
hours under the OD unit changing its rubber pieces, sorting out the pump,
finding broken wire inside the perfect in appearance insulation and more,
I did not realise that the clutch was wet. Thus, the prohibition of moly
additives makes sense, finally.
  Thanks for clearing this for me.
  Happy New Year to you and the soon-to-be MG drivers.
Bob