Re: Year Zero

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Year Zero
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 16:35:08 -0000
When some people insist on putting marvel mystery oil in their SUs, modern
sythetics in their engines, diodes in their ignition warning light wiring,
and electronic flasher units in place of their 'failure detecting' units,
why should anyone bother about exactly which year starts the new millenium,
I wonder?

Hmmm?