Blind Driver Rally Was: Blackout at 60mph

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Blind Driver Rally Was: Blackout at 60mph
From: "Nick Coleman" <coleman@sd.aonix.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 09:09:26 -0800
The San Diego British Car Clubs hold a similar event.  It's a road rally
where the Blind Person navigates.  (Of course, here in California I think
all the drivers suffer from a touch of blindness...at least when it comes to
stop signs, stop lights, speed limits, etc.)  I was out of town for this
years event, but it was supposed to have been fun.

Nick