Re: towing an 80 mgb

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: towing an 80 mgb
From: "Jim Carney" <carney_fam_ark@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 08:19:01 -0600
Eric,
I've seen a bunch of smart-a**ed responses to your question. If you'd been
on the list long, you'd find humor in them as I do.
The problem is that there was recently a VERY long & sometimes heated thread
on this very topic.
The answer to your question is: "depends on who you want to believe".
Let us know your experiences if you decide to flat-tow your car.
Thanks,
Jim C.