Re: towing an 80 mgb

To: <dresden@tiac.net>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: towing an 80 mgb
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 1999 12:32:12 -0500
I can't believe I'm going to even say anything here...
..... this issue got beat to death here only recently
don't get into it again but...
the general understanding here is one of your sense of safety
common sense, and $.
Use atleast a two wheel lift dolly under the rear wheels
reasons : 1) don't rack up all the mileage on the odometer when
you didn't even drive it.
reason 2) you don't have to wory about whether to unhook or re-hookup the
drive shaft
3) it's harder for someone to walk up and steel the MG when its attached to
the wheel dolly
(note: more saftey - tie the steering wheel in place as well)