Re: Fun!

To: C David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Fun!
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@ptd.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:34:12 -0500
C David Lynes wrote:

> Hey, Tim, I think I owned that car a few years ago! lol
>
> Just kidding. I love to drive my MGs in the snow, but hate to see anyone
> else around when I do.
>
> David Lynes, Woodstock, GA
> 73 Midget
> 78 MGB

While it may be fun to drive your MG in the snow it is quite worrysome
as well.  I just got in, after a nightmarishly long bus ride back home
from work in NYC - the snow and ice have finally reached us in the East!
Had no problems with the GT in the snow - kept a good 25 + feet between
me and the car in front - the worrysome part comes into play when the
dumb bozo behind you rides your bumper! I don't know what people are
thinking when they do this.

Rick