Re: Connecticut Area Question

To: carnellm@palmettobug.com
Subject: Re: Connecticut Area Question
From: mgbob@juno.com (Bob Howard)
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 20:44:11 EST
Michael,
  Connecticut in January is not known as the MG Capital of the East
Coast.  We do have some club activity, though.
  12th-a gathering of the Fairfield County group (15 miles from Stamford,
on Rte 95)
  17th-a gathering of the Middlesex Cty group (60 miles from Stamford,
Sunday noon)
  19th-a gathering of the Hartford Cty group (again about 60 miles, up
Rte 91)
 These are all natter'n noggin affairs.  Fairfield and Hartford are
gatherings for light dinner/pizza in the early evening.  Middlesex Cty is
Sunday lunchtime.  Let me know if you are interested in these and I'll
forward name and phone of contact person(s)
  At the CT MG Club show this summer a well-loved MG 1100 pulled in
beside a recent Rolls ( the grey poupon type Rolls). The RR owner was not
impressed. He wanted a class by himself.   We peasants loved it!
Bob