RE: Advance timing and stumble

To: wizardz <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Subject: RE: Advance timing and stumble
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 14:12:01 -0800
41491   54425359        10.15.5 6       12@1500 16@1800-2250    32@3600-4050
39@4800

The above gobble-d-gook  (sp) is the factory listing for a 73 BGT.

Dist#, Vac Adv #, Vac Adv characteristics, static and dynamic timing.

This is out of some tome I dug up.

The early cars had a 10 degree mechanical.  I'm pretty sure your later car
should have lots more, but I did not research that.  The vac adv
characteristics you give are also early, suitable for a ported vacuum
pickup.  The 73 uses manifold vacuum.  I think you have the wrong
disturbutator.

Kelvin.