Need MGA heater blower (again)

To: mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Need MGA heater blower (again)
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:52:30
Well, I found out why my heater blower quit working.  Dead spots.  Three of
the commutator segments are not connected with the rest of the armature
circuit, so if I give it a spin it goes, but depending on where it stops it
will start by itself.

Moss doesn't seem to sell them, and V.B. is selling the late MGB motor as
suitable for all MGA and MGB applications (yeah sure).  So one more time,
does anyone out there have a MGA heater motor they could part with?

Brrrr,

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude (and the shivers)