Wanted: Seatbelt parts

To: "Mgs (E-mail)" <mgs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Wanted: Seatbelt parts
From: "Barnhart, Christopher" <BarnhartC@ioc.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 09:50:52 -0600
Hi All,

I need two pieces to complete the seatbelt installation on the '69B.
Seatbelts appear to be the original Kangol units.

   1. A hard plastic 'press' tab for the seatbelt post on the rear deck.
   2. A black Kangol shoulder belt with the 'hourglass' in the mounting
plate that fits over the rear deck post, and held in place by the 'press'
tab.

I have not been able to find these parts from my normal sources (TRF, Moss,
VB).  Anybody know a source or parting-out a car and have these items in
relatively good condition?  Please respond directly.

Thanks,
Chris (barnhartc@ioc.army.mil)
Geneseo, IL