Re: Threading 67 MGB fuel Main Feed

To: ccrobins <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Subject: Re: Threading 67 MGB fuel Main Feed
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 23:59:38 +0000
Charley Robinson asked:

> Where do the clamps to hold
the pipe go?

I just had this pipe on and off for replacement of the floors on my project '67
B.  Re-installing it wasn't particularly tricky with the right side of the car
up on jack stands, but there wasn't an engine in the car.

Besides the brackets underneath the car, and forward from them, there are two
clamps.  One attaches to a stud projecting from the tranny tunnel on the right
side of the car about a foot back from the firewall.  The other goes under the
rightmost (right side of the car) Posidriv screw holding the heater core shroud
flange to the body.

I hope this answers your question.

Denise Thorpe
2 '67 B's