A Bigger Pair?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: A Bigger Pair?
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:54:25 EST
<<(re playboy -)there was a very nice picture of a young woman
leaning on a saddle blanket on the front of a late model, rubber bumpered

Rather ironic, don't you think - the juxtaposition of the one item so badly in
need of a larger pair of twin carbs with the other, so clearly _not_ in need
of such?

Anyone ever seen the factory special tuning teeshirt (I still have an
original) - that says "A bigger Pair of Carbs from ST"
The companion item said "I'm Way Out Front With ST" I have one of those as
well, but for some reason, SWMBO refuses to wear it when I go racing, although
I thought it to be perfectly apt pit crew attire.

Bill S.