Re: '73 MGB WATER IN THE OIL!

To: "Michael P. Thelen" <mthelen@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: '73 MGB WATER IN THE OIL!
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 10:44:18 -0500
pull the plugs and see if there is water in the cylinders, If  there is then
the water
could have come in through the carbs, Rain ect. You will have to drain the oil
and put
in new before you try to start . The best thing to do would be to remove the
head and
have it checked then replace the head gasket. This is not a bad job even for
someone
starting out.If you have a friend with a little experience it would be fairly
easy.
Good Luck Carl E.