RE: Ford Fiesta

To: "'Oracle of MG'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ford Fiesta
From: "Kulka, Matt" <Matt.Kulka@hboc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 1999 09:13:24 -0500
Back in the late '70's my brother's fiancee and her sister both had Fiestas.
After probably a year of service, one broke a front brake caliper clean in
half, then the other car did the same thing.  Their dad got rid of both of
them pretty quickly after that.  Good choice, I thought.

Matt Kulka
Huntersville, NC
'74 B