RE: Primer

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>, Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>,
Subject: RE: Primer
From: Larry Hoy <larryhoy@cwix.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:48:08 -0700
I gotta second Bob Allens suggestion of using Bill Hirsch paint, great stuff.
As Bob suggested using a high quality china bristle brush was mentioned on the
label, but it also mentioned a cheap foam brush.  I used the cheap foam brush
which did a great job; then I threw it away when done.  No cleanup, very easy.

The only problem is it is expensive, I think including shipping it was about $30
for a quart.  A quart will probably do about ten engines though.  Once I think
Barney mentioned having his local paint shop match the MG maroon.  He paid
considerably less.

Good luck.

Larry Hoy
http://home.cwix.com/~larryhoy@cwix.com/