Re: 3Q: Rebuilding Suspension...

To: Tim Nagy <nagy@duq.edu>
Subject: Re: 3Q: Rebuilding Suspension...
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 13:21:28 -0500 (EST)
In the case of this particular bolt, you don't grind the head but cut each
side of the bolt. Then the bolt only has a small distance to be pushed
through. It's the metal bushing that gives the problem, and this can be
knocked away with a screwdriver and small hammer. I learned the hard way
about these rusted bolts. The answer is the angle grinder. If you get one
besure to get a cut off wheel as well as a grinding wheel.
...Art