Re: Snow!

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snow!
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 21:41:30 EST
Allen,
I live in the dorms of California State University, Bakersfield, and we got
about 5-6" of thick, wet, heavy snow here.  Luckily I didn't have to drive in
it, as I live on campus, but they President of the University was nice enough
to cancel school for the day!  I took some pictures, one of me and my '77 'B
under all that snow...I could send you one if you'd like!  The 'B seemed to
like the white stuff, as it started right up without incident.  Unfortunately,
the storm was not able to add to the base overnight, so we did have school
today.

Over all, a great experience!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB  "Rosebud...for now at least!"